Chaire CyberCNI @EDF Paris (21.9.2021) – Mariana SEGOVIA: Switch-based Resilient Control of Cyber-Physical Systems
On Sep 21, 2021, we had the pleasure to visit our partner EDF in Paris Palaiseau! Here is another highlight presentation:
Mariana SEGOVIA, Post-Doc 1 : Switch-based Resilient Control of Cyber-Physical Systems
Industrials cyber-physical sytems use control loops to control their IT. If a hacker is able to gain access to this control loop, he can change its setting wich can lead to a physical accident. For instance, if the hacker choose to multiplys by 10 the power which control a robotic arm, it can breack. I his necessary to have system that are resilient to this type of attack. In her talk, Mariana present her work on how to make control of cyber-physical systems resilent, using switched linear control system.
Program of the day
- 10h00 Youssef LAAROUCHI : Welcome
- 10h10 Marc-Oliver PAHL : La chaire cyberCNI.fr
- 10h30 Léo LAVAUR, T9 : Federated learning for defending Cyber-Attacks
- 10h50 Awaleh HOUSSEIN MERANEH, T1 : Automated learning and handling of Cyber-Physical Attacks
- 11h10 Julius BÜNGER : Keeping software in massive IoT installations up-to-date
- 11h30 Hassan CHAITOU, T4 : Optimisation du risque de sécurité pour l’apprentissage sur données de qualité hétérogène
- 11h50 Mariana SEGOVIA, Post-Doc 1 : Switch-based Resilient Control of Cyber-Physical Systems
- 12h10 Nicolas DELCOMBEL, T2 : Cyber Sécurité en Réalité Virtuelle
- 12h30 Anthony David, Immersive Cybersecurity
- 12h50 Marc-Oliver Pahl : Cyber CNI testbed
- 13h00 Demo Augmented Reality for Cybersecurity (Nicolas, Anthony)
About the research updates at the partners
The chair Cybersecurity for Critical Networked Infrastructures (CyberCNI.fr) has currently six industrial partners: Airbus, Amossys, BNP Paribas, EDF, Nokia, SNCF. There is continuous exchange between the PhD students and the partners. Every six months, there is an additional research update (spring/fall) event that provides the opportunity to see all running works together. In addition, research updates are done with and at specific partners.
The advantage of such an event is having even more people from the respective company present. This permits interesting discussions and regularly leads to even more people following the works of the chair.
- IMT Symposium: Nicolas Delcombel, “Virtual Reality for cybersecurity” - April 20, 2022
- Cyber CNI 2021 fall Research Updates: Update of our Platform - March 16, 2022
- Cyber CNI 2021 fall Research Updates: revue of the year 2021 - March 9, 2022