Chaire CyberCNI @EDF Paris (21.9.2021) – Youssef Laarouchi, Introduction
On Sep 21, 2021, we had the pleasure to visit our partner EDF in Paris Palaiseau! Together with Youssef Larouchi from EDF, we organized a full day with presentations, demos, and a visit in the EDF lab. The day ended with the COOP of the chair where, among others, we discussed new topics for phase 3.
We had excellent discussions with the EDF researchers and enjoyed a fantastic tour of the EDF lab. There, the guide presented us many of EDF’s projects, ranging from environmentally friendly projects to artificial intelligence-based projects. And we got to know COBOT, the friendliest robot you’ll ever meet.
Youssef Laarouchi, Introduction
Youssef Laarouchi is Cybersecurity Innovation Leader at EDF. He opened the research update, introducing the chair and the different entities present from the EDF site.
Program of the day
- 10h00 Youssef LAAROUCHI : Welcome
- 10h10 Marc-Oliver PAHL : La chaire cyberCNI.fr
- 10h30 Léo LAVAUR, T9 : Federated learning for defending Cyber-Attacks
- 10h50 Awaleh HOUSSEIN MERANEH, T1 : Automated learning and handling of Cyber-Physical Attacks
- 11h10 Julius BÜNGER : Keeping software in massive IoT installations up-to-date
- 11h30 Hassan CHAITOU, T4 : Optimisation du risque de sécurité pour l’apprentissage sur données de qualité hétérogène
- 11h50 Mariana SEGOVIA, Post-Doc 1 : Switch-based Resilient Control of Cyber-Physical Systems
- 12h10 Nicolas DELCOMBEL, T2 : Cyber Sécurité en Réalité Virtuelle
- 12h30 Anthony David, Immersive Cybersecurity
- 12h50 Marc-Oliver Pahl : Cyber CNI testbed
- 13h00 Demo Augmented Reality for Cybersecurity (Nicolas, Anthony)
About the research updates at the partners
The chair Cybersecurity for Critical Networked Infrastructures (CyberCNI.fr) has currently six industrial partners: Airbus, Amossys, BNP Paribas, EDF, Nokia, SNCF. There is continuous exchange between the PhD students and the partners. Every six months, there is an additional research update (spring/fall) event that provides the opportunity to see all running works together. In addition, research updates are done with and at specific partners.
The advantage of such an event is having even more people from the respective company present. This permits interesting discussions and regularly leads to even more people following the works of the chair.
- Open Standards and Open Education as Motor for Innovation - June 30, 2023
- LUTTE CONTRE LES MANIPULATIONS DE L’INFORMATION - June 29, 2023
- Meeting with our collaborators from the Low Power & Secure Silicon LPSS Research Group - June 28, 2023