Notre doctorant Awaleh Meraneh (IMT Atlantique, Sujet P1: AI-suppported Side-channel based Anomaly Detection) participera au 19e « International Conference on Security and Cryptography » (SECRYPT 2022) qui se tiendra du 11 au 13 juillet 2022 à Lisbonne (Portugal)
Wed, Feb 23, 2022, 5pm CET I Soumya Banerjee (TRASNA) – Securing the Internet of Things: Latice-based crypto and side-channel attacks
On Feb 23, 2021, 5pm CET I Soumya Banerjee (TRASNA), will talk about “Securing the Internet of Things: Latice-based crypto and side-channel attacks“. Watch the trailer here: https://youtu.be/fPpLk3BpQjY?list=PLdftPKA9mTfaDJxqwexil2mPhUFIA9ITd
You are cordially invited to join the free live stream on youtube and LinkedIn! To register and subscribe to the series announcements, just enter your mail address in the box on the left at https://talk.cybercni.fr/. Please share the link https://talk.cybercni.fr/2022-02 with your interested friends!
Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 17 CET I Sylvain Guilley (Secure-IC) – Addressing security breaches through trusted data management
March 31, 2021, at 17h CET, Sylvain Guilley, co-founder and CTO at Secure-IC, France, will give a talk on “Addressing security breaches through trusted data management”.
This talk will explain how current security breaches, such as data leaks, sabotage and even large-scale ransom attacks, can be addressed through a “trusted data management” approach.
Topics will be covered encompass :
– End-to-end security for IoTs, from chip to cloud via edge
– DevSecOps (Development – Security – Operations) tool chain, security left shift and pre-silicon certification
– Lifecycle management, example of transitioning to Post-Quantum Cryptography
– Security improvements with Artifical Intelligence on chip
– Trends in different markets: industry 4.0, automotive, marine, government.
You are cordially invited to join the free live stream on youtube!