As part of the CyberCNI Chair session at the ECW 2022, the Head of Defence & Strategic Programmes France of Airbus, Nicolas Razy, talked about “The role of academic partnerships within Airbus Defence and Space Cybersecurity at the example of the chair CyberCNI”.
Being part of the wonderful cybersecurity ecosystem in Brittany, we visited the ENSIBS and their excellent cybersecurity crisis management exercise. We used the visit not only to get impressed but also to make contact with potential future PhDs and PostDocs at the chaire, and of course to discuss joint research and teaching. Thanks a lot for the invitation!
March 31, 2021, at 17h CET, Sylvain Guilley, co-founder and CTO at Secure-IC, France, will give a talk on “Addressing security breaches through trusted data management”.
This talk will explain how current security breaches, such as data leaks, sabotage and even large-scale ransom attacks, can be addressed through a “trusted data management” approach.
Topics will be covered encompass :
– End-to-end security for IoTs, from chip to cloud via edge
– DevSecOps (Development – Security – Operations) tool chain, security left shift and pre-silicon certification
– Lifecycle management, example of transitioning to Post-Quantum Cryptography
– Security improvements with Artifical Intelligence on chip
– Trends in different markets: industry 4.0, automotive, marine, government.
You are cordially invited to join the free live stream on youtube!
The year 2020 was full of change. Foremost, the global COVID-19 pandemic pushed the digitization of our society significantly forward. Projects prospected for the medium