La chaire participe au Le Forum International de la Cybersécurité (FIC) 2021. Le Mardi 7 septembre 2021, Marc-Oliver Pahl participe à une table ronde «CYBERSECURITY FOR INDUSTRY – TR02 – Protéger la chaîne IT/OT et les objets connectés industriels.
On Jun 16, 2021, 17h CET, Pontus Johnson, Professor at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, will give a talk on “Mutter aller Sicherheitslücken: Arbitrary Code Execution in the Universal Turing Machine”.
You are cordially invited to join the free live stream on youtube and LinkedIn! To register and subscribe to the series announcements, just enter your mail address in the box on the left at https://talk.cybercni.fr/. Please share the link https://talk.cybercni.fr/2021-06-16 with your interested friends!
March 31, 2021, at 17h CET, Sylvain Guilley, co-founder and CTO at Secure-IC, France, will give a talk on “Addressing security breaches through trusted data management”.
This talk will explain how current security breaches, such as data leaks, sabotage and even large-scale ransom attacks, can be addressed through a “trusted data management” approach.
Topics will be covered encompass :
– End-to-end security for IoTs, from chip to cloud via edge
– DevSecOps (Development – Security – Operations) tool chain, security left shift and pre-silicon certification
– Lifecycle management, example of transitioning to Post-Quantum Cryptography
– Security improvements with Artifical Intelligence on chip
– Trends in different markets: industry 4.0, automotive, marine, government.
You are cordially invited to join the free live stream on youtube!