Publications in refereed proceedings and journals
[/fusion_title][fusion_text columns=”” column_min_width=”” column_spacing=”” rule_style=”default” rule_size=”” rule_color=”” class=”” id=””]
1. Gonzalez-Granadillo, Gustavo; Rubio-Hernan, Jose; Garcia-Alfaro, Joaquin | A Pyramidal-based Model to Compute the Impact of Cyber Security Events | 13th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES) 2018.
2. Rooney, V. M.; Foley, S. N. | An Online Consent Maturity Model: moving from Acceptable Use towards Ethical Practice | Proceedings of the New Security Paradigms Workshop 2018 | ACM press
3. Bourget, E.; Cuppens, F.; Cuppens, N.; Dubus, S.; Foley, S.; Laarouchi, Y. | Probabilistic Event Graph to Model Safety and Security for Diagnosis Purposes | 32nd Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Conference on Data and Applications Security and Privacy 2018 | Springer LNCS
4. Kabil, A.; Duval, T.; Cuppens, N.; Halgand, Y.; Le-Comte, G.; Ponchel | Why should we use 3D Collaborative Virtual Environments (3DCVE) for Cyber Security? | Fourth IEEE VR International Workshop on 3D Collaborative Virtual Environments 2018.
5. Rooney, V. M.; Foley, S. N. | What you can change and what you can’t: human experience in computer network defenses | Proceedings of 23rd Nordic Conference on Secure IT Systems 2018. Read article in our Blog (French)| Springer LNCS
6. Kabil, Alexandre; Duval, Thierry; Cuppens, Nora; Le Comte, Gérard; Halgand, Yoran; Ponchel, Christophe | 3D CyberCOP: a Collaborative Platform for Cybersecurity Data Analysis and Training | Fourth IEEE VR International Workshop on 3D Collaborative Virtual Environments 2018 hal.archives-ouvertes.fr
7. Ismail, Z.; Leneutre, J.; Bateman, D.; Chen, L. | A Methodology to Apply a Game Theoretic Model of Security Risks Interdependencies Between ICT and Electric Infrastructures | Game Theory for Security and Risk Management: From Theory to Practice 2018.
8. Rubio-Hernan, Jose; Sahay, Rishikesh; De Cicco, Luca; Garcia-Alfaro, Joaquin | Cyber-Physical Architecture Assisted by Programmable Networking | Internet Technology Letters
9. Foley, Simon N.; Autrel, Fabien; Bourget, Edwin; Cledel, Thomas; Gruenwald, Stephane; Hernan, Jose Rubio; Kabil, Alexandre; Larsen, Raphael; Rooney, Vivien M.; Vanhulst, Kristen | Science hackathons for cyber-physical system security research: putting CPS testbed platforms to good use | Proceedings of Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems Security & Privacy (CPS-SPC – ACM CCS) | ACM
10. Clédel, Thomas; Foley, Simon N.; Cuppens, Nora; Cuppens, Frédéric; Dubois, Frédéric; Kermarrec, Yvon; Laarouchi, Youssef; Comte, Gérard Le | Towards the evaluation of end-to-end resilience through external consistency | 10th International Symposium on Cyberspace Safety and Security 2018.
11. Foley, S. N.; Rooney, V. M.| A Grounded Theory approach to security policy elicitation | Information and Computer Security 2018.
12. Risks and Security of Internet and Systems – 12th International Conference, CRiSIS 2017, Dinard, France, September 19-21, 2017, Revised Selected Papers
13. Computer Security – ESORICS 2017 International Workshops, CyberICPS 2017 and SECPRE 2017, Oslo, Norway, September 14-15, 2017, Revised Selected Papers
1. Kabil, Alexandre | CyberCOP3D : Immersive Collaborative Visualization for Cyber Sécurity | 29ème conférence francophone sur l’Interaction Homme-Machine | AFIHM
2. Ismail, Z.; others | A Game Theoretical Model for Optimal Distribution of Network Security Resources | GameSec 2017
3. Rubio-Hernan, J. M. | Detection of Attacks against Cyber-Physical Industrial Systems | 2017
4. Rooney, V. M.; Foley, S. N. | What users want: adapting qualitative research methods to security requirements elicitation. | Workshop on Security and Privacy Requirements in Software Engineering (pages 229–249).
5. Foley, S. N. | Getting Security Objectives Wrong: A Cautionary Tale of an Industrial Control System (Transcript of Discussion) | International Security Protocols Workshop (pages 18-29).
6. Foley, S. N. | Getting Security Objectives Wrong: A Cautionary Tale of an Industrial Control System | International Security Protocols Workshop (pages 30-37).
7. Pieczul, O.; Foley, S. N.; Zurko, M.-E. | Developer-centered security and the symmetry of ignorance | New Security Paradigms Workshop | ACM Press
8. Rubio-Hernan, Jose; De Cicco, Luca; Garcia-Alfaro, Joaquin | Adaptive control-theoretic detection of integrity attacks against cyber-physical industrial systems | Trans. Emerging Telecommunications Technologies
9. Rubio-Hernan, Jose; De Cicco, Luca; Garcia-Alfaro, Joaquin | On the use of watermark-based schemes to detect cyber-physical attacks | EURASIP Journal on Information Security (page 8)
10. Computer Security – ESORICS 2017 – 22nd European Symposium on Research in Computer Security, Oslo, Norway, September 11-15, 2017, Proceedings | Springer
11. Risks and Security of Internet and Systems – 11th International Conference, CRiSIS 2016, Roscoff, France, September 5-7, 2016| Springer
12. Security of Industrial Control Systems and Cyber-Physical Systems – Second International Workshop, CyberICPS 2016, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, September 26-30, 2016 | Springer
13. Foundations and Practice of Security – 9th International Symposium, FPS 2016, Québec City, QC, Canada, October 24-25, 2016 | Springer
1. Rubio-Hernan, Jose; De Cicco, Luca; Garcia-Alfaro, Joaquin | Event-Triggered Watermarking Control to Handle Cyber-Physical Integrity Attacks | 21st Nordic Conference on Secure IT Systems (NordSec 2016)| Springer (pages 3–19)
2. Rubio-Hernan, Jose; De Cicco, Luca; Garcia-Alfaro, Joaquin | Revisiting a watermark-based detection scheme to handle cyber-physical attacks | Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES), 2016 11th International Conference on| IEEE (pages 21–28)
3. Rubio-Hernan, Jose; De Cicco, Luca; Garcia-Alfaro, Joaquin | Security of Cyber-Physical Systems — From Theory to Testbeds and Validation | Security of Industrial Control Systems and Cyber-Physical Systems – Second International Workshop, CyberICPS 2016, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, September 26-30, 2016, | Springer (pages 3–18)
4. Research in Attacks, Intrusions, and Defenses – 19th International Symposium, RAID 2016, Paris, France, September 19-21, 2016, Proceedings | Springer
- Meeting good friends at the European CyberWeek - November 18, 2021
- FIC2021 – table ronde : CYBERSECURITY FOR INDUSTRY – TR02 – Protéger la chaîne IT/OT et les objets connectés industriels - October 3, 2021
- Do you already follow our LinkedIN page? - October 2, 2021