Young Security Conference 2021 : Panel “Cyber security & Digital policies”
He participated in the panel “15h30 – 17h30: Afternoon Session III: Cyber security & Digital policies”. The panel was very interesting, discussing cyber security from a multi-disciplinary point of view.
Click on the image to watch the recording.
The YSC 2021 takes place at the Amerikahaus in Munich in a hybrid format, meaning all sessions will be streamed live and workshops will be held online.
The panel will was moderated by Moritz Floessler, Deputy Director, EuropaNova Germany. The panellists were:
- Guillaume Klossa, Founder and Honorary President, EuropaNova
- Dr. Marc-Oliver Pahl, Research Director and Professor, IMT Atlantique
- Dr. André Barrinha, Senior Lecturer, University of Bath
- Dr. Vira Ratsiborynska, Professor, Vesalius College Brussels
Young Security Conference
The Young Security Conference (YSC) is a long-term scientific, innovative and participatory project. It aims at connecting young thinkers with policy experts and academic scholars in a dialogue about the future of European security and defense. It combines a flagship conference with a strategic fellowship program. The YSC is a unique initiative that stands out for its participatory and innovative character. The aim is to bring together young talents and experts for two days and to formulate concrete policy proposals on the future of European security and defense policy. More information and conference program: http://www.young-security-conference.de/
EuropaNova Germany, BayFrance and the Friedrich-Naumann-Stiftung for Freedom in Munich Partners and Supporters: Amerikahaus – Bavarian Center for Transatlantic Relations, KFIBS, La Fabrique Défense, OFAJ DFJW, MEIA Research, GloHSA, Universität der Bundeswehr München, Université Clermont Auvergne, Université franco-allemande, Bayerisch-Französisches Hochschulzentrum, Les Jeunes de L’IHEDN, Academia, European Liberal Forum, Institut français München, Thomas Dehler Stiftung, Friedrich Naumann Stiftung,
- Expert panel “Cybersecurity – Readjusting Institutional Strategy and the Role of AI” - June 7, 2022
- cyberCNI.fr Research Update Spring 2022 - May 19, 2022
- cyberCNI.fr Research Update Spring 2022 - May 18, 2022