La chaire cyber CNI organise sa 4ème « université d’hiver » à Rennes sur le thème « Future-IoT: IoT meets Cyber ». Inscription avant le 15 Octobre sur https://school.future-iot.org/
Wed, Mar 31, 2021, 17 CET I Sylvain Guilley (Secure-IC) – Addressing security breaches through trusted data management
March 31, 2021, at 17h CET, Sylvain Guilley, co-founder and CTO at Secure-IC, France, will give a talk on “Addressing security breaches through trusted data management”.
This talk will explain how current security breaches, such as data leaks, sabotage and even large-scale ransom attacks, can be addressed through a “trusted data management” approach.
Topics will be covered encompass :
– End-to-end security for IoTs, from chip to cloud via edge
– DevSecOps (Development – Security – Operations) tool chain, security left shift and pre-silicon certification
– Lifecycle management, example of transitioning to Post-Quantum Cryptography
– Security improvements with Artifical Intelligence on chip
– Trends in different markets: industry 4.0, automotive, marine, government.
You are cordially invited to join the free live stream on youtube!